Let's meet! Part 2

Someone said once that journalist is a person without any ideas but with an ability to express them. My name is Paweł Bujak and my aim is to prove that thinking is a first step to become a good journalist. In Europe on Air I'm engaged in radio-journalism workshops. I study Journalism at Jagiellonian University, but it's certain - it isn't my whole life. I'm interested in almost every kind of sport, role-playing games and mountain wandering.


Rafał Talar, student of sociology on the sixth term on the AGH University of Science and Technology and also pedagogy (4th term) on the Pedagogical University in Cracow. I’m interested in human resources, coaching, non-profit organizations. Moreover I’m a leader of student research club of creative education and off course a journalist at Radio17.


Bianka Lesik
As a student of philosophy and student journalist - I ask a lot of questions. As a women - I adore eating. As a basketball player... I like sleeping:). Don't hestitate to ask me whatever you want - I'll provide a radio journalism workshop.



My name is Emil Perka and I work in Audio Department of Radio17, where I'm developing my interest and passion for such a wide subject that is acoustics. That's why I study Acoustics Engineering. Furthermore, I really like getting known and working with interesting and funny people. I'm also interested in music and sport. I spend my free time playing guitar and traveling.




I'm Marcin Witkowski and I prefer listening more than speaking, because there's to much information flying around that I could miss. My main interests oscilate around acoustics, sound and obviously music, but what I really like is eating and exploring new tastes. For me traveling means mostly trying cuisines. When I have some free time I play bongoset and guitar.




Hi, I'm Michał Sipa and I study Electronics at the AGH University of Science and Technology, so I'm some kind of computer freak. I joined Radio17 allmost accidentally and I'm still here after two years. I don't have to say that music is very important for me so i won't ;) I also love water sports. Especialy sailing and swimming. At Europe on Air I will try to show you how easily you can "broadcast yourself" :)




Hello, my name is Tamara. I'm a student of journalism. Some time ago I wanted to be a journalist, but since I watched 'Avatar', I wanna be a marine! And I think that anything is possible.














Hello! I'm Anna Małajowicz - a student of sociology, interested in gender studies, PR and marketing. Esthetics freak, always wearing matching colours and loves to be surprised. Stays up all night and sleeps till noon. An incurable optimist who never stops smiling. You'll see it for yourself :)















0 comments:

Post a Comment