Let's meet! Part 1 :)



Hello!
I`m Magdalena Woźniakowska and I`ll try to coordinate me and you ;) Presenting myself is just a waste of time, because soon we we`ll have a chance to meet for real. I hope that during/ after the EUROPE ON AIR you`ll be walking on air:)




Hi! I’m Monika Kulisa and my pursuit is to add some colours to life. I’m a graphic designer, interested in marketing and advertising. I will try to help Magdalena to coordinate the whole project. I also care about spreading the news about what we do as Europe on Air.







Hi! I'm Magdalena Kudłacz - cheerfull, friendly student of sociology. I'm keen on horsemanship, skiing and reading, addicted to chocolate and green tea.








Michał Madura. I'm living in my own space flooded by the radio and music. I like autumn, rustle of leaves, good wine and clear skyline at night. I believe in the circulation of positive energy.








"Let me please introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste(...)". Kuba Rupieta.
Sarcastic, ironic but cute and funny bastard. He's always in a rush, sleeps rarely (I really love it! but it's still a waste of time...), never stops and never looks back. He enjoys playing football, basketball and all other sports. If he had just a little bit of free time, he would read more and more books, play guitar, finally learn to sing and try cuisines from all over the world. But it seems like it's not gonna happen in the next few years...

Kacper (Casper) Wawrzak
My main passion is music, I listen to it, play it, write it to feel happy. It lets me live, mentally and financially:) I love the radio for the possibility of working with music, here I can try to become a professional, in a group of friends. I adore jigsaw puzzles, cats, cheese, beer, food and sleeping. I am... ambitious! But easily demotivated. Comic. And slightly ridiculous sometimes. ;)



Haalloooo. I'm Arkadiusz Śnieżek.
I love dancing, listening to and creating music and doing everything that is not impossible to do.
I do the impossible at once but for the miracles you have to wait a bit. Passionate of life, the physician of souls, a crazy optimist, music psychopath, the originator of many strange things ... yes, it's me. In many places known as 'Prezes'.

Hello everyone! I'm Justyna Tabian and on this project I will take care of your place to stay, place to eat and of course, place to have fun :) I enjoy dancing salsa, travelling and meeting new people. If I have time, I lay down and read books (nothing's gonna hide - I'm book addict :)) What is more, I'm studying finance and banking (don't be scared, it's not so terrible as it seems :)). See you soon during the best project ever ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment